For full details including information about hair and jewellery please read Bisley Basics - School Uniform 2021
All crested items of uniform are available to purchase from ‘Griffiths By Valentino School Outfitters’ store in Knaphill.
Please clearly mark all clothes with your child’s name and check whether they need re-marking regularly.
Please note we expect all children to have their named kit in school every day, and that it be stored in a suitable PE bag on each child’s peg.
Additional items required
- All children need a named coat appropriate for the weather.
- During the summer months every child must have a named sunhat.
- During colder months children are encouraged to wear a warm hat, gloves and scarf.
- Your child will need an apron so that art and craft-work can be enjoyed without worrying about spoiling clothes. A cut down adult shirt with elastic inserted to gather the bottoms of the sleeves will do very well.
- If your child is participating in Forest School you will be contacted about what they should wear.
- If your child is representing the school in a sporting activity we ask that they wear the specific kit provided or a clean and smart PE kit.
Below shoulder length hair should be tied back for health and safety reasons.
Acceptable hair accessories are blue, black or white alice bands, scrunchies or hair clips with only a small bow detail (only soft hairbands are allowed for PE).
Headscarves are not allowed other than for religious reasons.
The school rule is that jewellery must not be worn for school; the only exception is stud earrings. Children must be able to remove these by themselves for all P.E. work or have them removed at home on days when they are taking part in such activities; this is a Surrey Country Council health and safety directive. School staff are not allowed to remove these and children unable to do so will not be able to take part in P.E. activities.
Make-up, nail varnish, hair extensions or acrylic/gel nails are not allowed to be worn by children in school.