Foxcubs Nursery at Bisley C of E Primary School
Applications for September 2022
****Applications are now open****
Application forms, Admissions policy and T&Cs are to the left of this text. To be considered in the first round of applications please return forms by Friday 10th December 2021.
If you have a question that has not been answered through our videos or information on this page please email the Headteacher, Mrs McConnell directly email@example.com and she will reply personally to you. Your question and answer will be uploaded below for future information for others.
Please click HERE to watch a tour of inside our nursery
Please click HERE to watch a tour of the nursery garden
Please click HERE to meet our nursery staff
Frequently asked questions
Who is our nursery for?
The nursery is open to 2, 3 and 4 year olds. We accept a range of funding options including FEET (15 free hours for 2 year olds), FEE (15 free hours for 3 & 4 year olds) and Extended FEE (30 free hours for 3 & 4 year olds).
We have three packages on offer:
- 30 hours - Monday - Friday 9am - 3pm
- 15 hours - Monday and Tuesday 9am - 3pm and Wednesday morning 9am - 12noon
- 15 hours - Wednesday 12noon - 3pm and Thursday and Friday 9am - 3pm
As we are a school nursery children start in September and if we have spaces left we offer a January and April intake.
What wrap around childcare do we offer?
We run an Early Years wrap club which children in Nursery and Reception are welcome to attend.
- Breakfast Club 7.30am - 9am (includes breakfast) £7.50 per session (from April 2022 £7.90)
- Bisley +1 3pm -4pm £5 per session (from April 2022 £5.25)
All wrap around care must be booked and paid for in advance - see below.
What do I have to pay for?
Nursery hours and wrap around care:
- The term after your child turns 3 you will be entitled to either 15 free hours (this is automatic and you don't need to do anything) or 30 free hours (for which we need your 30 hour code).
- Some parents are entitled to funding of 15 hours for two year olds - we have to have confirmation of this in advance.
- If you are entitled to 15 free hours you are welcome to apply for a 30 hour space but you will have to pay for the additional 15 hours per week.
Parents are not invoiced for free hours, only for hours you have to pay for. Unlike some other nurseries we do not charge top up fees.
If you choose to use our wrap around care offer then for ease this cost is added to your invoice.
You will receive an invoice at the end of the previous term. You can choose to pay in one lump sum or 3 x monthly installments.
You are welcome to pay via BACS, Tax - Free Childcare or Childcare Vouchers.
If you have any concerns or issues with paying for the nursery hours or wrap around care please contact Miss Cook or Mrs Fisher directly firstname.lastname@example.org
School dinners and nursery voluntary subs:
If you choose for your child to have a school dinner in nursery rather than a packed lunch you will have to pay for this.
School dinners and annual voluntary nursery subs (£15 - part time & £20 full time) are paid via Scopay.
You will be given a code which will link Scopay to your child. If you have another sibling/family member using Scopay then it will link accounts for ease.
You cannot use Tax-Free Childcare or Childcare vouchers to pay for school dinners or voluntary subs.
If you have any issue with your Scopay account or need the code sending to you again please contact Mrs Cook directly in the school office email@example.com